Amazon is a online e-commerce service, it is recognized as a global leader and it is the largest in the US. Amazon actually started out predominantly as an online bookstore, it has grown significantly into the digital retailer of choice for consumers in the U.S. and beyond. Currently, Amazon products range from books, music, movies, games, electronics, food, apps, phones, and even cloud services.
Here are a few interesting Amazon Statistics
- Number of products purchased from Amazon Marketplace Sellers in 2014 – 2 Billion
- The total number of products currently listed and being sold currently – 478,172,982
Did you ever realize there were this many products listed on Amazon? Simply using Amazon to search products will lead you to buy what Amazon wants you to see and buy. How can you be sure you are appropriately comparing all the products they offer. The answer is you can’t unless you use our search. Due to the vast amount of products how can anybody expect to locate what they are looking for on Amazon? You will never be able to accurately find what you are looking for without narrowing down the overwhelming and endless amount of products. Furthermore, unless you know how to incorporate advanced search operators most people will never be able to narrow down search results using a search engine. For this reason we created Amazon Search to help limit the massive amount of content, target your search, and pinpoint exactly what you are searching for by only delivering search results from amazon.com.
How to search amazon using Search By Site
1. Go to https://searchbysite.com
2. Select the site you want to search – Select Amazon Search
3. Our search automatically returns only the results from amazon.com and gives you the ability to find exactly what you are looking for.